- 15.6“ monitor
- QVGA Robe touch screen with battery backup
- 4 control jog-wheels
- 10 preset buttons with a direct access of the pre-programmed features
- Activation & Blackout buttons
- Pan & Tilt freeze buttons
- Manual movement control with position indication on the screen
- 2 faders mounted on the handles with direct control of the key features 0 – 100% (for example dimmer and iris), assignable to any BMFL properties (focus, zoom, frost etc.)
- User setting of controllable attributes
- Saving and uploading of custom settings
- Multiple device control (up to 12 fixtures)
- Compatible with the ROBE BMFL Spot, Blade, WashBeam and FollowSpot models
- Input voltage range: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 25W
- Power in connector: Neutrik powerCON TRUE1
- DMX and RDM data in/out: Locking 3-pin & 5-pin XLR
- Ethernet port in/out: RJ45
- Video input: RJ45
- Height: 597 mm
- Width: 485 mm
- Depth: 485 mm
- Weight: 17.5 kg (38.6 lbs)
- Mounting positions: on tripod (supplied with the product)
- RoboSpot™ is a trademark of Robe lighting s.r.o.
- RoboSpot™ is patented by Robe lighting s. r. o. and is protected by one or more pending or issued patent
- Not available in the USA
(Not available in the USA)
In situations, where the followspot operator cannot be placed directly at the controlled fixture, RoboSpot - remote follow-spot system can remotely control any Robin BMFL fixtures you already have on site. The RoboSpot system utilizes an external camera to follow the performer and can control up to twelve BMFL fixtures mounted in different locations around the stage.
RoboSpot base station features a video screen for the operator to observe live, first-person-view from fixture-mounted camera or from dedicated pan/tilt enabled RoboSpot Camera unit. The RoboSpot base station then allows the operator to use handles with two programmable faders (mapped for example to dimmer and iris) and the operator's movement of the handles is computed and transferred via DMX as control signal for pan and tilt movement of the controlled units.
Panel with touch screen display and with four custom programmable jog-wheels plus ten assignable buttons offers a fully-customizeable user experience. The programmable buttons, faders and jog-wheels allow the operator to comfortably trigger and control dimmer, focus, iris, colors and the other many features of the units being controlled. While in use by follow-spot operator, remote desk can still take control of all the internal features of the unit (like dimmer, colors etc.). Multiple fixtures (up to twelve) can be controlled at the same time from a single RoboSpot base station.
RoboSpot Camera is a dedicated camera-based unit with DMX remotely-controllable focus, zoom and with precise pan/tilt movement. It provides a first person view for the follow-spot operator. Video signal of the internal camera is transferred in real time to the RoboSpot based unit via Ethernet.