- QVGA Robe touch screen with battery backup
- 4 control jog-wheels
- 10 preset buttons with a direct access of the pre-programmed features
- Activation & Blackout buttons
- Pan & Tilt freeze buttons
- Manual movement control with position indication on the screen
- User setting of controllable attributes
- Saving and uploading of custom settings
- Compatible with the ROBE BMFL Spot, Blade, WashBeam and FollowSpot models
- Power and data in connector: USB
- Ethernet port in/out: RJ45
- 2 faders mounted on the handles
- Direct control of the key features 0 – 100% (for example dimmer and iris)
- Assignable to any BMFL attributes (focus, zoom, frost etc.)
- Sideways mounted handles (right or left)
- Back mounted handles
- Mounting option: on the ROBE BMFL Spot, Blade, WashBeam and FollowSpot models
- Height: 256 mm
- Width: 636 mm
- Depth: 490 mm
- Weight: 4 kg (8.8lbs)
- Height: 191 mm
- Width: 676 mm
- Depth: 261 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg (7 lbs)
- BMFLTM is a trademark of Robe lighting s.r.o.
- BMFLTM LightMaster is patented by Robe lighting s.r.o. and is protected by one or more pending or issued patents
BMFL LightMaster is an accessory of externally mounted programmable followspot handles with a control panel and two individual faders that allow you to create quality followspot from any of the Robin BMFL fixtures you already have on site.
Available in either sideways or back mounted option, the handles feature two programmable faders (for example for dimmer and iris) and a control panel with touch screen display and four custom programmable jog-wheels and ten assignable buttons for a fully-customizeable user experience.
The programmable buttons, jog-wheels and faders allow the operator to comfortably trigger and control dimmer, iris, focus, zoom, frost, colors or other features of the unit.
While in use by followspot operator, remote desk can still take control of all the internal features of the unit (like dimmer, colors etc.). Internal fixture's settings allow you to fully tailor pan/tilt movement behavior by adjusting tension smoothness and resistance.
Quick mounting in back or side position is assured by using quarter turn lock screws. Control panel connects to the unit via USB connection.