|Software Update Minime v019
This updates takes about 10 minutes, do not unplug the fixture during the update!
This update changes internal projector refresh rate from 60Hz to 50Hz, you can change it in Menu Personality → GRP Engi → Ref rate
- Switching Refresh Rate in Menu 'Pers'->GRP Engi'->'Ref Rate'-> '50 Hz' / '60 Hz'. Default is now 50Hz
- Lens Wide Angle 1/1.5 Software geometric Correction of Lens distortion. In in Menu 'Pers'->GRP Engi'->'Optics M'->'Wide Optics' / 'None'
- Disable 3 sec.delay when switching between Internal and External HDMI inputs from DMX. In Menu 'Special'->'HDMI Delay'->'Delay Off' (no 3sec. delay) / 'Delay On'
- When invoke command 'Default' from personalities - no change of DMX Address, IP address. No reset of Power On Time, Lamp On Time, Highest Temperatures, Resetable Temperatures
- Minimum DMX footprint correction
- (Experimental) Digital Correction of LED projector placed askew in head. In Menu 'Special'->'Calib'->Hori Align'-> Range from -3.0° to 3.0°. !Reseted after Default command in Personality!
- Change in ARM processors minime_v39.bin , minime_v14.bin, minime_v24.bin - fixes in routines of sending reply of RDM packets, pan/tilt reset correction
To perform software update of the fixture:
1. Connect the MiniMe to the mains.
2. Plug the USB flash drive into the fixture.
3. Initialize the USB flash drive (via menu "Init USB") and unplug it.
4. Plug the USB flash drive into computer.
5. Download update file from Robe website into your computer.
Note: Please make sure the full name of the update file is minime_vxxx.tar.gz
(vxxx=version number) before you upload it into the USB flash drive.
6. Upload update file into /minime/update folder on the the USB flash, then safe-unplug it.
7. Plug the USB flash drive back into the MiniMe.
8. Run graphical software update via menu Special-> "Sw Upd".
9. Run HW processors software update via menu Special -> "HW Upd".
md5sum of the package: 75cc01cae7c38daa2278c41a6e0322a4