|Software Update Minime v2.0
This updates takes about 10 minutes, do not unplug the fixture during the update!
- Improved video loading times
- in Menu "User Media" added item "Mirror Upd." to copy update from flash drive to MiniMe
- renamed items "Hw Update" to "Fw Update"
- Reset IP address, Netmask, Universe to default values in Menu Address -> 'reset addresses'
- Control LEDs On/Off state by Dimmer when Ext.HDMI activated
- Added feedback communication with projector
- Added video speed control on DMX channel
- Video speed can be controlled this way:
Play normal speed - DMX = 0
Pause - DMX = 1
From Slow (1/4 of normal speed) to normal speed - DMX < 2 ; 127 >
From normal speed to fast speed ( 4 x of normal speed) - DMX < 128 ; 255 >
- Added Head Fan Error, Projector Off when Fan Error
To perform software update of the fixture:
1. Connect the MiniMe to the mains.
2. Plug the USB flash drive into the fixture.
3. Initialize the USB flash drive (via menu "Init USB") and unplug it.
4. Plug the USB flash drive into computer.
5. Download update file from Robe website into your computer.
Note: Please make sure the full name of the update file is minime_vxxx.tar.gz
(vxxx=version number) before you upload it into the USB flash drive.
6. Upload update file into /minime/update folder on the the USB flash, then safe-unplug it.
7. Plug the USB flash drive back into the MiniMe.
8. Run graphical software update via menu Special-> "Sw Upd".
9. Run HW processors software update via menu Special -> "FW Upd".
md5sum of the package: 403b7d12f3d317d6c43060b1c48faae9